Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration Pics for my home

One of the decorating tips is to hold onto your inspiration pics, keep a list of your likes, and keep a wish list.

Likes
Black + White
Aquas + Pinks
Cherry Blossoms
Silver Accents
Damask
Stripes
Function Storage

...From Better Homes and Gardens...
Love ribbons on edges of curtains(made some myself, IKEAE linen curtains + black satin ribbon), damask pillows, folding screen for privacy, and items on coffee table.

...From Pottery Barn...
Love black and white striped pillows, silver lamps (scored at Marshal's) + cabinet.

...From Ana's Knock Off Wood...
Love the wall color, mix + match with the wood with black and white, damask chairs, linen curtains...and you can make the table + bench! For my home, I feel like I need a drop leaf for space.

...IKEA...
Love the white couch + slipcover concept, the chaise shape to take advantage of a corner, + the 2 silver lamps.

No comments: