My Sweet Banner
This turned out cuter than I expected!
1. Started with my Cricut and new Varsity Cartridge to cut each letter at 4.5 inches.
2. Used adhesive squares to adhere the white outline onto the glittery paper.
3. Cut 5 polka dotted banner squares to fit each letter.
4. Sewed the outline of each letter onto the fabric.
5. Spaced along the ribbon, then sewed ribbon to banner.
None of the steps are hard, but it is tedious. Can't wait to premiere it at Winter Retreat in a couple weeks. Enjoy!
PHI MU: SISTERHOOD IS SWEET