Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mexico...awww! Part 1.

For my gift to one of my good friends, Julia, and her husband, Dan, I offered to scrapbook their honeymoon. I have been working since October, and just picked it up again in the -20 frigid Minnesota winter and it was the warm spot and inspiration for the weekend. It is not 100% complete, so you can look forward to some more pages!

Part of a 2-page collage of photos from the resort:


Beach pages are my favorite!


2 page spread. I used some sand and a Zig Glue Pen to make a little heart on the left.


They had a few items they wanted to bring in and out, like this brochure. I used some ribbon + colored staples for a french memo corner effect.


Here is a wooden frame that I used some festive paper, modge podge, and inked the edges of the Scrabble Tiles with the Tim Holtz ink.

No comments: