Friday, February 4, 2011

Organization Mania!

Just wanted to give a tour of my craft organization, and dedicate it to my sweet mother-in-law! I wish I had a more dedicated scrap space, but I just have some random storage around my house that can be quickly changed over from scrap space to home.

First piece--I used my 20% off coupon at Bed, Bath and Beyond for a get a big one, and a tiny one inside. I brought my 12x12 paper folder along for the trip to make sure it fit. The tiny ones are in front of a bedroom window with desk stuff in them, and the cats sit on top.

Storage Ottoman



Inside the Ottoman


These Plastic File Folders Come in 3 Packs


They come in this packaging...you can buy them at Archiver's, but I prefer when they are on sale at JoAnn Fabrics.


Tools. My carrier is usually hanging on a hook, or on a closet shelf.


Storage, storage and more storage! Photos in the black boxes on the left, 3 magazine files holding 8x12 papers, magazines for inspiration and stamps. Books on bottom shelf.



Inside the Magazine File...



This one is from Archiver's, but it only takes 3 to hold all my rubber stamps + ink...and they all fit in the magazine file box.

No comments: