Friday, July 23, 2010

Locks of Love

My cousins, Julie and Katie, participated in Locks of Love, so my sister Kara and I and some of our friends did as well. Kara and I have both donated twice, and we want to continue donating, as Kara's best friend past away shortly after graduating high school to honor her memory. I teach 15 water fitness classes a week, and my ladies think it would be the best thing in the world to get one of my "pretty blonde pony tails."

Most recently, I cut in August 2009. My hair grew much longer than the first time, and we cut 2 pig tails instead of hacking 1 big pony so I could have more hair left for my head! I recommend that strategy. I LOVE this hair length on me.



My first cut was 2006. My sister, and our friends Sarah O. and Julia (not pictured) joined us in our adventure. To be honest, I totally cried during and after this haircut because the stylist kept making my hair shorter and shorter in the back!



No comments: